Thursday, April 21, 2011

BOGO FREE: Happy Easter!

I have been looking forward to this weekend forever!  Easter is my favorite holiday for one thing (chocolate, colored eggs, renewal, Spring!)  And bonus: we are going to see my extended family, who live six hundred miles away, and only see a couple times a year.

Since I'm going "off the grid" this weekend (remote mountain cabin, here we come!), I thought I'd start a fun contest for my awesome customers, so I'll have something exciting to come home to (and distract me from my oh-so-short visit with the fam.)

So here's the deal:  everyone who orders from me this Friday-Sunday, April 22-24, will be entered into a drawing.  And the prize? BOGO! But not just some little BOGO 1/2 off, mine is Buy One, Get One FREE.  I'll get home late on Sunday, so first thing Monday I will randomly draw the winner's name from my weekend orders, and that person will get BOGO FREE on everything they purchase from me**!  That's right...you order one ellieBand, you could win one for FREE.  Order two beanies? You can get two more for FREE.  And if I get an order from someone who tells me you referred them to me?  You'll get one more shot at the drawing!

Good luck to all & Happy Easter!
**I have to limit this a bit, because I am, after all, a one-woman-show.  Maximum BOGO FREE on up to 10 bands (you'd get 20 bands total) and 5 beanies (you'd get 10 beanies total)**

No comments:

Post a Comment