Monday, April 25, 2011

The Easter Bunny Delivered

Well, of course I had a fantastic time with my family this past weekend. We rented a very nice cabin in the woods outside Challis, ID, spent some time 4-wheeling, playing games, dyeing eggs and hunting for those eggs, eating yummy food and of course, crocheting!  I actually finished FIVE of my beanies this weekend...Here are a couple of them (pics from my phone, so excuse the low quality):



Also want to say a big Congrats to my buddy Aimee who won the Easter BOGO Giveaway.  She gets TWO free beanies!  Her daughter is one lucky kiddo--but I think maybe Aimee needs one for herself as well?  :)

Hope you all have a great week--I know I sure have my week cut out for me getting my orders filled.  Gonna need a nice manicure/hand massage this coming weekend.

Ta ta for now!
EllieB's mama,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment