Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter "Blossom" Sale

Is anyone else wondering where Spring is?  Seems to be running late for a very important date!

Well, don't run late on buying fun little gifts for that special bunny in your life.  This week I'm putting my cozy little Blossom ellieBands on sale, just in time for Easter.

April 18-20, you can order my ellieBands (reg. $2.50) for $2 each or 3 for $5. Or, give a gift of a Spring Garden (one each: Strawberry, Orange, Sunshine, Garden, Bluebell, Raspberry & Plum "Blossoms", or any combination of 7 bands) for only $10.

If you want them in time for Easter, time is of the essence. My family and I are disappearing into the ether for Easter weekend, so Friday morning will be my last opportunity to mail or deliver orders.

Go Here to place an order.  Sale prices will be listed on your invoice you recieve after you submit your order. Or you can contact me at elliebands@gmail.com to place an order.

And remember, at least 25% of my proceeds always goes to my favorite charitable causes (Like the Ronald McDonald House of Missoula and Big Brothers Big Sisters).

No comments:

Post a Comment